**Test Retake Directions Below:
In order to retake parts of the Unit test, the following has to be completed:
- Parent Signature on the original test
- Test corrections on the section that you are retaking (in a different colored pen or separate sheet of paper)
- IXL practice on the section that you did poorly on (www.ixl.com)
- Complete questions in each category and receive a “SmartScore” of at least 80
- Student must sign up with Mrs. Claro for a day to retake after they have finished the requirements -More information below under the Unit Folders
Welcome to Pre-Algebra for Team Newton!
This year's syllabus, along with all handouts used in class will be uploaded in the folders at the bottom of this page.
*Tissue box (to be donated to the classroom)
*2 Composition Notebooks
* Dry Erase Markers
* 1 Pack of Pencils (to be donated to classroom)
* 1 Pack of Glue Sticks (to be donated to classroom)
* Four Function Calculator (for home use)